Sunday, April 28, 2013

Graduation Show on April 12th

Graduation is over now and I'm now officially a graduate of Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design. On April 12th I had the opening ceremony of my graduation show. I wanted to share some photos from the opening. These pieces have been my primary focus all semester and something I've been working towards for the past 4 years. They are now on my website here: http://daneafidler.com . I have a book from the show, which I might sell copies of sometime in the future. I also have a ton of stickers left from the show. After Spectrum Fantastic Live 2 in May, I will put a price on the stickers or I might have some giveaways for them. Anyway, here are the photos from the show. Thank you for everyone's support from all these years.







No comments:

Post a Comment